New Times is happy to present the 1st Annual Burgerfest! Come out and enjoy burgers from 20 of the top burger restaurants in South Florida!
Burgerfest will take place on Saturday, July 7 from 5PM - 9PM at Soho Studios. Guests will enjoy traditional burgers, loaded burgers, veggie burgers and more! There will also be an array of drinks and cocktails throughout the whole event.
Enjoy unlimited food, tasty drinks and good music! Participating restaurants are JR's Gourmet Burgers, Amour de Miami, Yarumba Restaurant and K.Ramen.Burger.Beer!
More restaurants are coming soon. You can expect to enjoy a variety of cocktails and drinks from Koloa Rum and Blue Martini. More drinks are coming soon.
Purchase your tickets today! General Admission tickets start at $30 and include entry into the event at 6PM, unlimited burger samples, access to cash bars and entertainment.
VIP tickets start at $55 and include entry into the event at 5PM, unlimited burger samples, unlimited drink samples in the VIP area, exclusive restaurants only located in the VIP area, access to cash bars in GA, entertainment and a commemorative gift. A portion of proceeds will benefit the Wounded Veterans Relief Fund. You must be 21+ to attend this event. No infants or babies will be allowed inside of the event.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Burgerfest Is Summer's Most Sizzling Party
- Shake Shack Opens at Aventura Mall
- Twelve Chain Restaurants We Need in Miami
- Shake Shack Launches Chili-Themed Menu
- Upland Miami's Double Cheeseburger Is $9.99 — for Now
- Shake Shack Celebrates Expansion With Salty Donut Concrete Collab
- The Ten Best Burgers in Miami
- Download Shake Shack's New App and Get a Free ShackBurger