Come out and enjoy burgers from over 20 of the top burger places in South Florida!
Burgerfest will be taking place on Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 7PM-11PM- venue TBA. Guests will enjoy traditional burgers, loaded burgers, veggie burgers and more! There will also be an array of drinks and cocktails throughout the whole event.
Enjoy unlimited food, tasty drinks and good music!
Participating restaurants including Hard Rock Cafe, Clutch Burger, That's Mine Burgers, Boss Burger and Brew and so many more. You can expect to enjoy a variety of cocktails and drinks from Blue Martini and more.
Purchase your tickets today!
General Admission tickets start at $25 and includes entry into the event at 7PM, unlimited burger samples, access to cash bars and entertainment.
VIP tickets start at $55 and include entry into the event at 7PM, unlimited burger samples, unlimited drink samples in the VIP area, exclusive restaurants only location in VIP, access to cash bars in GA, entertainment and a commemorative gift.
No one under the age of 21 will be permitted into the event. A government issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times' Burgerfest Is Looking for Miami's Best Burgers UPDATED
- New Times' Burgerfest Returns September 14 (UPDATED)
- Here Are the Burgers You'll Be Eating at New Times' Burgerfest
- New Times' BurgerFest Summer Sale on Now: Get Tickets for Only $25
- Facebook Live: Don Deo Brewing's Jose Verardi Talks Burger and Beer Pairings
- Celebrate National Burger Day With New Times' Burgerfest Tickets
- New Times' Burgerfest Is Summer's Most Sizzling Party
- Shake Shack Opens at Aventura Mall
- Twelve Chain Restaurants We Need in Miami